This 1 Day Five Why Technique and Corrective Actions training course teaches learners how to use the proven and effective the Five Why Technique to identify and analyze root causes(s) of nonconformities that occur within their organization. Learners will also learn how to identify and develop effective correction and corrective actions to prevent the probability of nonconformity recurrence.
Who Should Attend
– Managers, Supervisors
– Coordinators, Auditors
Agenda and Outcomes
– Explain how to define and identify nonconformities
– Illustrate how to complete the nonconformity report
– Explain how to determine systematic impacts of nonconformities
– Explain how to assess risks after nonconformities
– Explain the steps of the Five Why Technique
– Illustrate how to use the Five Why Technique to determine nonconformity root cause(s)
– Define correction and corrective actions
– Illustrate how to develop sound correction and corrective actions
– Explain how to implement corrective actions
– Explain how to manage changes related to corrective actions
– Explain how to follow up on effectiveness of corrective actions
– Competency Test
Attend training in-person.
Login to live training.
9am – 4:30pm
– Course Slides
– NCR Report Example
– NCR Scenarios
– Root Cause Analysis Examples
– Competency Test
Items to Bring
– Several NCRs
Call us today at 832-326-9796 or email us at email@example.com to contact one of our management system consultants to set up an onsite training at your facility. The ISO 9001 Group can assist your organization in its training needs!
IACET Accredited \ CEUs
Real life experiences
30 days of free consultation
Course materials and resources
Certificate of completion
Find a Hotel Here.
Meals are included. Click to view typical meals provided.
Request Onsite Training
Do you have a group of at least 5 that need training? We provide onsite training to support your specific management system needs.
5629 FM 1960 West, Suite 200
Houston, Texas 77069