The ISO 9001 Group’s ISO 27001 information security consultants are management system experts that understand the steps to achieve ISO 27001 certification or compliance. We can help your organization design, develop and implement an ISO 27001:2013 certification ready management system from the ground up. We have perfected our proven 5 x 4 Process, where we execute 5 phases over a 4 month period. Our 5 x 4 Process has resulted in a 100% Client Certification Rate for our clients, which means that when our clients follow our process and consulting, they obtain ISO 27001 certification 100% of the time.
Contact us today to find out more about how The ISO 9001 Group can assist your organization achieve its ISO 27001 certification goals.
Benefits of ISO\IEC 27001 Certification
• Win more bids where certification is a requirement or a competitive advantage
• Meet customers’ requirement for certification
• Improved structure, processes and procedures internally
• Better internal controls, which will improve operations and reduce risks
• Achieve ISO\IEC 27001 certification
ISO\IEC 27001 Overview
• Context of the organization
• Information security management
• Information security policy
• Actions to address risks and opportunities
• Information security objectives
• Awareness and communication
• Operational planning and control
• Information security risk assessment and treatment
• Performance evaluation
• Internal audit
• Management review
• Nonconformity and corrective action
• Continual improvement
• Information Security Controls
Visit International Organization of Standardization‘s website to learn more about ISO 27001.