The ISO 9001 Group understands smaller companies are often prevented from bidding on lucrative projects that require ISO 9001 certification. The cost to implement ISO 9001 certification is a significant investment for any organization. Even though the benefits of certification are easily justified, some organizations simply can’t afford the costs. We want to make it easier for smaller companies to achieve certification and win more lucrative projects, with our ISO 9001 Certification Consulting Co-Op.
- 4 to 6 organizations undergo the certification process through group based cooperative working.
- Meet to develop and contribute to each other’s knowledge, design and implementation of each management system.
- Develop a mastery of the implementation process by working with other organizations, peer group working and support.
Why Consider the Certification Co-Op?
High costs of $15,000 to $30,000 often prevent smaller companies from pursing certification. With the Certification Co-Op, you have the opportunity to drastically reduce the consulting cost of certification.
Cost of Certification for a Single Organization.
Cost Significantly Reduced in the Certification Co-Op.
Who Should Consider Certification Co-Op?
- Small to mid-size organizations
- Businesses classified as an 8(a) Business Development (Small & Disadvantaged Business)
- Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) Owned Businesses
- Women-owned businesses
- Service-Disabled Veteran-owned businesses
- HUBZone-certified small businesses
The ISO 9001 Group has a 100% Certification Rate! Click here to learn more about The ISO 9001 Group.
Register for our informational session, using the form below.