Many small, mid-size and minority owned businesses miss out on opportunities, simply because they don’t have an ISO 9001 quality management system. Even though the benefits of certification are easily justified, some organizations simply can’t afford the costs. Typical certification cost can range from $15,000 – $30,000 per site. Our Certification Cooperation program drastically reduces the cost of consulting by approximately 57% – 78%. Participants of our ISO 9001 Certification Co-Op program will work in cooperation as part of a peer-to-peer group of individuals from other companies, to achieve ISO 9001 certification over a 6 month period. All activities in the turnkey service will be led by the Senior Consultant of The ISO 9001 Group, from consulting to certification.
The ISO 9001 Group’s ISO 9001 Certification Co-Op is for small to mid-size companies that desire or need ISO 9001 certification to win projects with the government or bigger companies. Companies who are accepted into our Certification Co-Op program will be placed in multiple peer-to-peer groups of 5. The groups will undergo the certification process through group based cooperative working, over a period of 6 months. Participants will have the ability to work with a network of other businesses, which provides the ability to ask questions, gain knowledge and overcome challenges. The ISO 9001 Group’s Senior Consultant will provide guided support, consulting and training to the group. The group will provide motivation, encouragement and accountability during your journey to ISO 9001 Certification.
Who Should Apply?
- Small to mid-size organizations
- Businesses classified as an 8(a) Business Development (Small & Disadvantaged Business)
- Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) Owned Businesses
- Women-owned businesses
- Service-Disabled Veteran-owned businesses
- HUBZone-certified small businesses
- Annual revenues between $250k – $10M
- In business for at least 3 years
- At least 3 employees, including owner
- Physical business address, or facility (home office acceptable)
- Able to meet deliverable deadlines
- Able to commit up to 1 hour per day, to properly implement system over 6 months
The ISO 9001 Group has a 100% Certification Rate! Click here to learn more about The ISO 9001 Group.
Cost of Certification for a Single Organization.
Cost Significantly Reduced in the Certification Co-Op.
Apply for the ISO 9001 Certification Co-Op, using the form below.