When government contractors implement an ISO 9001 Quality Management System, they are increasing their chances of winning bigger government contracts. The ISO 9001 Group, can assist you in designing and implementing a customized quality management system.
We are a full service consulting, auditing and training firm based in Houston, Texas. Founded in 2010, we have a client base that spans the United States, Mexico, Africa, and China. We have the resources to meet your needs, no matter the size of your company. Our certified consultants have over 25 years of experience in assisting clients with their ISO and API management systems. We can help your organization meet its goals and objectives through the development and implementation of effective quality, health, safety and environmental management systems. We combine a thorough understanding of your needs and our specialized experience to develop customized solutions that achieve results.
Our mission is to help your organization increase its profitability, improve its operations and reduce or eliminate business risks and waste.
100% Client Certification Rate
We are proud of our 100% Client Certification Rate. This means that every company that we have worked with has successfully achieved their certification. We only work with accredited certification bodies and work to find the best one for your company. We save our clients up to $7,000 on certification costs.
Trust is Paramount
Here at The ISO 9001 Group, we build trust through listening to your needs, standing behind our work and doing what we say. This helps build a relationship that lasts beyond the project.
We have experience in industries such as:
- Food and Beverage
- Governmental Agencies
- Information Technology
- Machining and Fabrication
- Oil and Gas
- Testing Laboratories
Management systems we support:
- API RP 75 Offshore Safety & Environmental
- API Spec Q1 Quality for Oil & Gas Equipment Manufacturers
- API Spec Q2 Quality for Oil & Gas Service Providers
- AS9100 for Aviation, Space and Defense Organizations
- AS9110 for Aviation Maintenance Organizations
- AS9120 for Aviation, Space and Defense Distributors
- Hospital Accreditation (Joint Commission, HFAP, DNV)
- IATF 16949 Automotive Industry
- ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems
- ISO 13485 Medical Devices
- ISO 14001 Environmental
- ISO 17025 Testing & Calibration
- ISO 22000 Food Safety
- ISO 20000-1 Information Technology
- ISO 27001 Information Security
- ISO 29001 Quality for Oil & Gas Equipment Manufacturers
- ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety
- Safety & Environmental Management Systems (SEMS)
We Are Proud Members of:
” We contacted a few companies that took over a week to respond to our inquiries and quoted between $30K and $50K, without even looking at our current system to see what we really needed. The ISO 9001 Group contacted us immediately and discussed our needs. They impressed us from the very beginning, and continued to impress us. They stayed on budget and on-time. Our company is now running smoother and is more organized. I would personally recommend The ISO 9001 Group to anyone without hesitation.”
Tammy Schwitzer, Copper State Rubber