Need to evaluate a supplier prior to adding them to your approved vendor list? Our supplier evaluation services will help your organization ensure they have the capability to meet your requirements. Proactively evaluating suppliers can prevent entering into supplier relationships that may have a negative impact due to poor supplier performance.
Our experienced consultants will work with your company to develop a supplier evaluation program. We can utilize your criteria or develop criteria based upon management system standards, such as ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, API Spec Q1/Q2 and many more.
Contact us to learn how our supplier evaluation service can help your organization make strategic supplier selections to reduce risk and strengthen your supply chain.
Why Should You Conduct Supplier Evaluations?
1. Verify suppliers can meet requirements
2. Verify suppliers’ processes and capabilities
3. Prevent negative impacts associated with poor supplier performance
4. Mitigate business risk prior to utilizing a supplier
5. Establish beneficial supplier relationships
Our Proven Supplier Evaluation Process:
1. Review potential suppliers to be evaluated
2. Develop evaluation criteria
3. Establish supplier evaluation schedule
4. Perform evaluations
5. Issue evaluation reports