Having issues with your supply chain? Need to audit your suppliers to quality, health, safety or environmental management system requirements? The ISO 9001 Group performs audits on your critical suppliers to ensure that they are operating in compliance to your requirements. Because your supply chain is critical to your final products and services you offer to customers, our supplier auditing service can prove to be very valuable.
Our Certified Lead Auditors will work with your company to establish a planned supplier audit program. We can utilize your audit criteria or develop audit criteria based upon management system standards, such as ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, API Spec Q1/Q2 and many more.
Contact us to learn how our supplier auditing service can help you reduce risks and establish a stronger supply chain.
Why Should You Conduct Supplier Audits?
1. Meet requirements of management system standards
2. Gain confidence of suppliers’ products and services
3. Identify risks and opportunities for supply chain improvement
4. Reduce negative impacts from poor supplier performance
5. Improve communication with suppliers
6. Improve customer satisfaction
The phases that make up our supplier auditing process are:
• Review suppliers to be audited
• Develop or review supplier audit checklist
• Schedule audit of supplier facility
• Conduct audit onsite or remotely
• Identify opportunities for improvement
• Issue final report with corrective actions
Our Proven Process