ISO 50001 is the energy management system (EnMS) standard that provides organizations a framework for improving their energy performance by using their energy more efficiently and effectively. As a result of implementing an ISO 50001 EnMS, organizations can reduce their environmental impact and improve their bottom line. Our 4 step process has resulted in a 100% Client Certification Rate for our clients, which means that when our clients follow our process and consulting, they obtain ISO 50001 certification 100% of the time.
Contact us today to find out more about how The ISO 9001 Group can assist your organization achieve its ISO 50001 certification goals.
Benefits of ISO 50001
• Reduce energy costs and consumption
• Improve energy performance
• Increase efficiency of energy sources
• Reduce environmental impact
• Enhance reputation
• Meet customers’ requirement for certification
ISO 50001 Overview
• Context of the Organization
• Leadership and Commitment
• Energy policy
• Objectives, energy targets and planning to achieve them
• Energy review
• Energy performance indicators
• Energy baseline
• Planning for collection of energy data
• Performance Evaluation
• Internal Audit
• Management Review
• Nonconformity and corrective action
Visit International Organization of Standardization‘s website to learn more about ISO 50001.