Proactively ensuring compliance to applicable Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA) helps protect your employees, eliminate hazards and ensure compliance. OSHA conducts unannounced on-site inspections of the workplace to respond to reported safety hazards. Our health and safety professionals can audit your health and safety programs to proactively address non-conformities and reduce the possibility of costly OSHA citations.
Contact us today to schedule your OSHA compliance audit.
Our OSHA Compliance Auditing services will add the following value to your organization:
• Proactively comply with OSHA 29 CFR Part 1910 regulations
• Prevent complaints, citations and fines
• Be confident in the event of unannounced OSHA inspections
• Gain an objective view of your OSHA compliance
• Increase employee safety and health in the workplace
• Ensure safety and health programs are effectively implemented
The phases that make up our typical OSHA Compliance Audit are:
• Assess applicable sections of 29 CFR Part 1910 to client’s operations
• Utilize 29 CFR Part 1910 audit checklist
• Facility tour
• Employee interviews
• Work site observations
• Providing assistance to employees at the point of audit
• Identify of nonconformities, hazards and opportunities
• Provide suggested corrective actions
• Issue final report
Visit the Occupational Safety and Health Administration’s (OSHA) website to learn more.