IATF 16949 published by the International Automotive Task Force (IATF), is a Quality Management Specification for the design, development, production, installation and servicing for the Automotive Industry. This standard is for organizations that produce and/or service automotive-related products.
Benefits of IATF 16949
• Win more bids where certification is a requirement or a competitive advantage
• Meet customers’ requirement for certification
• Improved structure, processes and procedures internally
• Better internal controls, which will improve operations and reduce risks
• Achieve IATF 16949 certification
How We Can Help
The ISO 9001 Group understands how to design, develop and implement certification ready management systems from the ground up to meet the latest standard. If your organization already has an ISO 9001 quality management system, we will help you integrate IATF 16949.
Our proven 4 step process ensures that your management system meets the specific needs of your organization and ensures compliance or certification of your management system.
Contact us today to find out more about how The ISO 9001 Group can assist your organization achieve its business goals.
IATF 16949 Overview
• Quality Management System Requirements
• Management Responsibilities
• Quality Objectives
• Responsibilities, Authority and Communication
• Management Review
• Provision of Resources
• Work Environment
• Planning of Product Realization
• Customer-related Processes
• Design and Development
• Control of Production and Service Provision
• Control of Monitoring and Measuring Equipment
• Customer Satisfaction
• Controlling of Nonconformities
• Corrective and Preventative Actions