Many of our small to mid size clients retain our services on an ongoing basis to protect the significant investment made in their management system, reduce their overhead, eliminate the need for full-time staff and associated expenses. This allows them to focus on growing their business and achieving the desired return of their management system investment.
This is how the service works:
- Your company will be assigned a dedicated and experienced management system professional.
- We will work with you to understand your organization’s operation and its management system goals and objectives.
- We will provide support to your current staff or fully administer all aspects of your management system on your behalf.
- We’ll become a seamless part of your team.
Some benefits includes:
- Reduction in labor and associated overhead costs,
- No additional staff,
- Reduce training costs by using our trained and experienced professionals, and
- Improve turnaround time of projects and tasks due to our proven processes
We will perform management system tasks, such as:
- ongoing consultation and support
- policy maintenance
- job description creation
- organizational chart creation and maintenance
- internal process and quality issues
- customer satisfaction monitoring
- nonconformity monitoring
- root cause analysis of nonconformities
- corrective and preventive actions
- supplier evaluations and supplier quality issues
- controlled documents and records management
- updates to documentation
- writing new procedures
- mapping of core processes
- business process improvement
- updates when management system standards change (ISO 9001, API Spec Q1, etc.)
- internal audits (2 audits every 6 months)
- perform management review ( 2 per year every 6 months)
- employee training (as necessary)
- be onsite during certification audit(s) (if certified)
- attend meetings regarding management system (as requested)
Request a proposal via the button below. We look forward to speaking with you on how the ISO Group 9001 can help your company achieve sustainable success through your quality, health, safety and environmental management systems.
Are You Interested In Joining One Of Our Public Training Classes? If So, We Welcome You To View Our Calendar To See The Event Your Most Interested In.
Need a speaker for your trade association monthly meetings or corporate event? Maybe you need a last minute speaker to fill in a slot?