ISO 22716 provides guidance for Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) in the cosmetics industry. The cosmetics GMP guidelines apply to all aspects of the supply chain, including the production, control, storage and shipment of cosmetic products. ISO 22716 compliance enables organizations to meet growing global legal and customer requirements to ensure consumer safety. The GMP for cosmetics assists organizations with managing the human, technical and administrative factors that affect product quality.
Contact us today to learn how we can help your organization implement ISO 22716.
Benefits of ISO 22716 – Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) for Cosmetics
• Enhance consumer safety
• Comply with legal and regulatory requirements
• Control hazards associated with cosmetic products
• Reduce consumer risks
• Ensure quality and consistency of cosmetic products
• Improve marketability and transparency
• Better internal controls, which will improve operations and reduce risks
How We Can Help
The ISO 9001 Group understands how to design, develop and implement ISO 22716 management systems from the ground up to meet the latest standard. If your organization already has an ISO 9001 quality management system, we will help you integrate ISO 22716 requirements.
Our proven 4 step process ensures that your management system meets the specific needs of your organization and ensures compliance or certification of your management system.
Contact us today to find out more about how The ISO 9001 Group can assist your organization achieve its business goals.
ISO 22716 Overview
• Raw materials and packaging materials
• Finished products
• Quality control laboratory
• Treatment of product that is out of specification
• Complaints and recalls
• Change control
• Internal Audit
Visit the International Organization of Standardization‘s website to learn more about ISO 22716.