Performing effective root cause analysis is critical to addressing the root causes of nonconformities and implementing corrective actions that address the correct problems. Our experienced management system consultants are trained in the science and art of root cause analysis. Whether problems are client complaints, registrar nonconformities, supplier issues or regulatory fines and penalties, we can assist in eliminating the root cause of recurring problems.
Non-conformities happen in all organizations, but having a solution is what’s important. The ISO 9001 Group will assist with investigating the nonconformity and providing a preventive and corrective action. When a nonconformity takes place, the following should be done:
• Document – All non-conformities that take place should be documented and saved as a record.
• Inform the proper internal authority – The internal authority will determine the severity of the nonconformity.
• Root Cause Analysis- Figure out what caused the nonconformity.
• Corrective and Preventive Action – An action to correct or prevent nonconformities.
We Provide Root Cause Analysis and CAPA Support
1. Submit NCR Online – Submit your NCR using our online NCR form.
2. Root Cause Analysis – A consultant will contact you to conduct an investigation, root cause analysis and identify possible corrective action.
3. Implementation – The proposed CAPA will be submitted for implementation.