This 5 Day New Quality Manager training course is designed to provide the new quality manager or other learners with the knowledge and skills required to design, implement, maintain and continually improve a management system based on standards such as, ISO 9001, ISO 13485, ISO 14001, ISO 17025, ISO 22000, ISO 27001, ISO 45001, API Spec Q1, API Spec Q2 and others. The course focuses on ISO 9001 to teach core principles, as ISO 9001 is the foundation of most standards. At the end of the course the learner will be able to design a management system for their organization based upon a standard, implement the management system, implement tools to drive continual improvement and achieve compliance or certification.
Who Should Attend
– Supervisors, Coordinators
– 1/20 – 1/24
– 2/3 – 2/7
– 3/23 – 3/27
– 4/13 – 4/17
– 5/18 – 5/22
– 6/1 – 6/5
– 7/27 – 7/31
– 8/3 – 8/7
– 9/21 – 9/25
– 10/5 – 10/9
– 11/9 – 11/13
9am – 4:30pm
Value of IACET Accreditation
Attending IACET Accredited Training is of great value for your professional continuing education. By attending our IACET Accredited training, you will earn CEUs that can be applied towards professional certifications, licenses and even college degrees. Click here to view a list of organizations and institutions that accept IACET CEUs. You may click here to view our IACET Accredited Provider Certificate.
– Explain the history of the quality function
– Explain core management system principles, theories and concepts
– Explain and discuss critical definitions that one should be familiar with
– Explain and discuss the Quality Manager job description and role
– Explanation, interpretation and application discussion of each clause of the ISO 9001 standard
– Explain how to establish a clear scope for your management system
– Explain how to properly plan your organization’s management system
– Establishing a sound documentation structure
– Establishing practical document identification and numbering systems
– Illustrate how to establish a management system policy
– Illustrate how to establish management system objectives
– Illustrate how to design a process interaction map of all processes
– Illustrate how to design a process map for an individual processes
– Illustrate how to write a management system manual
– Illustrate how to design and write clear (policies, procedures, work instructions)
– Illustrate how to design effective forms for use
– Explain how to establish document and record control systems
– Illustrate software systems that can be utilized
– Illustrate how to develop an implementation plan
– Explain strategies to engage other departments during implementation
– Explain how to overcome resistance to change within the organization
– Explain how to motivate others to comply with the management system
– Explain how to resolve conflict that occurs during implementation
– Explain how to overcome communication barriers
– Explain how to perform process oriented risk assessments and implement controls
– Explain how to implement measurement and monitoring controls
– Explain the internal audit process and its importance
– Explain management review meetings and how to conduct them
– Illustrate how to monitor and interpret quality objectives
– Explain how to control nonconformities to the management system
– Illustrate how to perform root cause analysis of nonconformities using the Five Why Technique and Cause and Effect Diagrams
– Illustrate data analysis tools and methods to drive improvement
– Explain and illustrate how to formulate correction and corrective actions
– Explain the how to certify your management system
– Competency test
Attend training in-person.
Login to live training.
Request specific date(s) for onsite training at your facility.
– Course Slides
– Standard in Checklist Format
– QMS Table of Contents Example
– Standard Operating Procedure Example
– Process Example
– Competency Test
Items to Bring
– Quality Policy
– Quality Manual
Call us today at 832-326-9796 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to contact one of our management system consultants to set up an onsite training at your facility. The ISO 9001 Group can assist your organization in its training needs!
Early Bird Special: Receive 10% Off Until 5 Days Before Course
2 attendees for 5% off
3 attendees for 10% off
3 or more attendees for 15% off
Registrations must be for the same course.
IACET Accredited \ CEUs
Real life experiences
30 days of free consultation
Course materials and resources
Certificate of completion
5629 FM 1960 West, Suite 200
Houston, Texas 77069
Find a Hotel Here.
Meals are included. Click to view typical meals provided.
Request Onsite Training
Do you have a group of at least 5 that need training? We provide onsite training to support your specific management system needs.