Our Certified Lead Auditors can prevent the need to have a staff of part time internal auditors, which prevents employees from focusing on their core job; therefore reducing their value to your organization. Our Certified Auditors provide the level of expertise, professionalism, and diplomacy needed for effective internal audits. Your organization will gain highly objective and impartial audits that will add real value to your management system. If your organization prefers internal auditors, The ISO 9001 Group also offers Internal Audit Training.
Our services will add the following value to your internal auditing process:
- Gain benefits of professional and experienced Certified Lead auditors
- Reduce internal auditing training and logistical costs
- Allow employees to focus on their core jobs
- Avoid internal political issues that may arise due to internal departments cross-auditing
Benefits to be gained from internal auditing:
- Meet requirements of management system standards
- Ensure system is effectively implemented
- Identification of opportunities for improvement
- Reduction of findings from certification or accreditation bodies
The phases that make up our typical internal audit are:
- Documentation review
- Development of internal audit checklist based upon your management system manual
- Familiarity tour of operations
- Employee interviews
- Work site observations
- Providing assistance to employees at the point of audit
- Identification of nonconformities
- Provide suggested corrective actions
- Issue of final report
Request a proposal via the button below. We look forward to speaking with you on how the ISO Group 9001 can help your company achieve sustainable success through your quality, health, safety and environmental management systems.
Are You Interested In Joining One Of Our Public Training Classes? If So, We Welcome You To View Our Calendar To See The Event Your Most Interested In.