OHSAS 18001:2007 specifies the requirements for an Occupational Health and Safety management system for organizations desiring to achieve and demonstrate sound occupational health and safety (OH&S) performance by controlling their OH&S risks. Establishing an OH&S is the best way to demonstrate your organization’s Occupational Health and Safety awareness and commitment to your employees, customers, community and statutory and regulatory bodies. OHSAS 18001:2007 is for all organizations, regardless of type, size, products or services provided. Many governmental and public agencies such as, education, healthcare and police departments also implement OHSAS 18001:2007 Occupational Health and Safety management systems.
OHSAS 18001 OHS Management System
Benefits of OHSAS 18001:2007 Certification
- Meet customer demands for OHSAS 18001:2007
- Control occupational hazards and risks
- Reduce insurance costs
- Reduction in occupational health and safety hazards
- Improved image
How We Can Help
The ISO 9001 Group understands how to design, develop and implement OHSAS 18001:2007 certification ready Occupational Health and Safety management systems from the bottom up to meet OHSAS 18001 standards. If your organization has existing management systems, we will help you integrate OHSAS 18001:2007 into your current system(s), such as ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001.
We guarantee your OHSAS 18001:2007 Occupational Health and Safety management system will get certified by ANAB or UKAS accredited certification bodies. Our trained and experienced management system consultants will assist your organization in designing, developing, and implementing your OHSAS 18001:2007 Occupational Health and Safety management system.
Key OHSAS 18001:2007 Highlights
- For all types of organization (product, service, governmental, education, healthcare, etc.)
- All size organizations (small, medium and large)
- Internationally Recognized
- Easily integrated into other ISO management systems, such as ISO 9001 and ISO 14001
- Identify and Control Occupational Health and Safety Hazards and Risks
- Meet Legal Requirements (OSHA)
- Incident Reporting, Investigations and Cause Analysis
- Control Documents and Records
- Establish Occupational Health and Safety Policy
- Establishment of Occupational Health and Safety Objectives
- Clear Responsibility and Authority
- Internal and External Communications
- Management Reviews
- Personnel Training and Competency
- Emergency Preparedness and Response
- Internal Audit Planning and Program
- Preventive and Corrective Actions
- Continual Improvement
Request a proposal via the button below. We look forward to speaking with you on how the ISO Group 9001 can help your company achieve sustainable success through your quality, health, safety and environmental management systems.
Are You Interested In Joining One Of Our Public Training Classes? If So, We Welcome You To View Our Calendar To See The Event Your Most Interested In.