This 1 Day Risk Assessment and Controls training course will provide learners with a clear understanding of the process of properly identifying and assessing their organization’s process risks. Once identified learners will gain a clear understanding on how to properly develop controls to mitigate risks. At the end of the course, learners will be equipped to clearly identify their organization’s process risks and develop controls to mitigate the risks.
Who Should Attend
– CEOs, President, Owners
– Vice Presidents, Managers
Value of IACET Accreditation
Attending IACET Accredited Training is of great value for your professional continuing education. By attending our IACET Accredited training, you will earn CEUs that can be applied towards professional certifications, licenses and even college degrees. Click here to view a list of organizations and institutions that accept IACET CEUs. You may click here to view our IACET Accredited Provider Certificate.
– Explain risk-based thinking and preventive actions
– Define the context of your organization
– Identify your interested parties
– Explain how to conduct process-oriented risk identification
– Discuss and identify process risks
– Assess your identified risks
– Assign probability of risks
– Determining magnitude of risk impacts
– Establish and calculate risk severity ratings
– Establish a risk severity matrix
– Develop controls to reduce or opportunities to prevent risk impacts
– Develop contingency planning
– Establish methods to monitor risk controls, opportunities and contingency plans for effectiveness
– Establish drills and emergency response plans
– Competency Test
– Course slides
– Risk Register Example
– Competency Test
Items to Bring
– Process Interaction Map
Call us today at 832-326-9796 or email us at email@example.com to contact one of our management system consultants to set up an onsite training at your facility. The ISO 9001 Group can assist your organization in its training needs!
Do you have a group of at least 5 that need training?
IACET Accredited \ CEUs
Real life experiences
30 days of free consultation
Course materials and resources
Certificate of completion