This 1 Day Risk Assessment and Controls training course will provide learners with a clear understanding of the process of properly identifying and assessing their organization’s process risks. Once identified learners will gain a clear understanding on how to properly develop controls to mitigate risks. At the end of the course, learners will be equipped to clearly identify their organization’s process risks and develop controls to mitigate the risks.
Who Should Attend
– CEOs, President, Owners
– Vice Presidents, Managers
Learning Outcomes (click to view)
– Explain risk-based thinking and preventive actions
– Define the context of your organization
– Identify your interested parties
– Explain how to conduct process-oriented risk identification
– Discuss and identify process risks
– Assess your identified risks
– Assign probability of risks
– Determining magnitude of risk impacts
– Establish and calculate risk severity ratings
– Establish a risk severity matrix
– Develop controls to reduce or opportunities to prevent risk impacts
– Develop contingency planning
– Establish methods to monitor risk controls, opportunities and contingency plans for effectiveness
– Establish drills and emergency response plans
– Competency Test
Dates (click to view)
Attend training in-person.
Login to live training.
9am – 4:30pm
– Course slides
– Risk Register Example
– Competency Test
Items to Bring
– Process Interaction Map
Call us today at 832-326-9796 or email us at email@example.com to contact one of our management system consultants to set up an onsite training at your facility. The ISO 9001 Group can assist your organization in its training needs!
IACET Accredited \ CEUs
Real life experiences
30 days of free consultation
Course materials and resources
Certificate of completion
Find a Hotel Here.
Meals are included. Click to view typical meals provided.
Request Onsite Training
Do you have a group of at least 5 that need training? We provide onsite training to support your specific management system needs.
5629 FM 1960 West, Suite 200
Houston, Texas 77069