This 1 Day Context of the Organization & Interested Parties training course will provide learners with a clear understanding of the proper application of the concepts regarding context of the organization and the needs and expectations of interested parties. At the end of the course, learners will be able to clearly identify their organization’s context, internal and external issues, interested parties and their needs and expectations.
Who Should Attend
– CEOs, Presidents, Owners
– Vice Presidents
9am – 4:30pm
– Explain the concept of Context of the Organization
– Explain components of a SWOTT Analysis
– Illustrate the proper use of a SWOTT Analysis
– Create a SWOTT Analysis of your organization’s external and internal issues
– Explain the concept of Interested Parties
– Differentiate between a need and an expectation
– Illustrate how to properly identify Interested Parties
– Illustrate how to properly identify needs and expectations
– Create a register of your organization’s interested parties
– Identify the needs of your interested parties
– Identify expectations of your interested parties
– Rank SWOTT Analysis issues
– Rank Interested Parties’ needs and expectations
– Construct a matrix connecting SWOTT Analysis issues and Interested Parties
– Competency Test
Attend training in-person.
Login to live training.
– Course slides
– SWOTT Analysis Example
– Interested Parties Needs and Expectations Example
– Competency Test
Items to Bring
– Not Applicable
Call us today at 832-326-9796 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to contact one of our management system consultants to set up an onsite training at your facility. The ISO 9001 Group can assist your organization in its training needs!
IACET Accredited \ CEUs
Real life experiences
30 days of free consultation
Course materials and resources
Certificate of completion
Find a Hotel Here.
Meals are included. Click to view typical meals provided.
Request Onsite Training
Do you have a group of at least 5 that need training? We provide onsite training to support your specific management system needs.
5629 FM 1960 West, Suite 200
Houston, Texas 77069