API Spec Q2 Documentation Package
Writing documentation that meets management system requirements can be challenging for organizations of any size. If your organization is short on time or lacks the know-how of writing management system documentation, our documentation packages are a cost-effective solution to jumpstarting your implementation. Our carefully designed API Spec Q2 Certification Ready documentation package includes all required documents and forms to achieve certification with minor customization. These are not just cookie-cutter templates. Our documentation packages have been refined by management system experts with over 24+ years of experience.
Included at No Extra Cost
• Preliminary Customization
• Logo Placement and Branding
• (2) Complimentary Conformance Manager Concurrent Licenses. $480 Value. Click here to learn more about our management system software.
Documentation Package Contents
Level 1 Policies and Manual
1. Quality Policy
2. Quality Manual
3. Quality Objectives
Level 2 Processes and Procedures
4. Control of Documents
5. Control of Records
6. Internal Audits
7. Control of Nonconformities
8. Corrective Actions
9. Preventive Actions
10. Personnel Training and Competency
11. Review of Requirements
12. Risk Identification, Control and Contingency Planning
13. Design and Development of Services
14. Purchasing Products and Services
15. Service Performance Validation And Control
16. Validation of Processes for Production and Servicing
17. Identification and Traceability of Products or Service-Related Product
18. Safeguarding And Preservation
19. Maintenance and Calibration of Equipment
20. Measurement of Customer Satisfaction
21. Analysis Of Data Regarding Effectiveness Of QMS
22. Management of Change
Level 3 Forms
23. Procedure Template
24. Nonconformity Register
25. Internal Audit Plan
26. Internal Audit Checklist
27. Nonconformity Report
28. Meeting Minutes Template
29. Management Review Minutes Template
30. Training Matrix And Register
31. Purchased Product or Service Requirements
32. Service Quality Plan
33. Physical Inventory Sheet
34. Equipment Maintenance Report
35. Employee Evaluation
36. Form Template (Landscape)
37. Form Template (Portrait)
38. Employee Suggestion and Feedback
39. In Process-Final Inspection Report
40. Sign-In Sheet
41. Job Description Template
42. Supplier Evaluation
43. Controlled Document Register
44. Risk Register
45. Equipment Calibration And Maintenance Register
46. Customer Satisfaction Survey
47. Performance Monitoring Spreadsheet
48. Deviation \ Change Request
49. Action Confirmation
50. Employee Competency Assessment Record
51. Service Design and Development Profile
52. Document Transmittal
53. Deviation \ Change Request Register
Value Added Options
A technical writer will conduct a detailed review of your customized documentation, to ensure it meets management system requirements. Recommendations for improvements will be provided.
Our proven implementation checklist will provide a step-by-step guide to properly implementing your management system.
Online Implementation Support
A management system consultant will guide you through implementation during (6) online, one hour meetings. Your consultant will provide support, training and answer questions to ensure proper implementation of your management system. Additionally, you will gain access to our online training video library to further guide implementation activities.
Onsite Implementation Support
Price: Request a Quote
A management system consultant will travel to your facility to guide you through a step-by-step implementation checklist during bi-weekly meetings. Your consultant will provide support, training and answer questions to ensure proper implementation of your management system. Additionally, you will gain access to our online training video library to further guide implementation activities.
Pre-Certification Audit Service
Price: Request a Quote
Our Certified Lead Auditor will conduct a pre-certification (internal) audit, to determine readiness for a certification audit. A report of findings and corrective actions will be provided to ensure successful certification. Performing an initial internal audit is required by certification bodies prior to the certification audit.
We will select an ANAB or UKAS accredited certification body that best fits your organization. We will complete the certification application and submit for your approval. Upon completion of the certification audit, we will assist in responding to any finding(s) during the initial certification audit, until certification is achieved. We will continue to be available via phone or email for 30 days upon achieving certification.
How to Order
1. Place order below.
2. Pay invoice.
3. Documents delivered.