API Spec 20E defines the requirements for the qualification, production and documentation of alloy and carbon steel bolting used in the petroleum and natural gas industries. The ISO 9001 Group’s experienced team of consultants and engineers have experience in assisting clients in successfully achieving the API Spec 20E product monogram.
API Spec 20E Monogram – Alloy and Carbon Steel Bolting for Use in the Petroleum and Natural Gas Industries
Applicable Bolt Types
- Machined studs
- Machined bolts, screws and nuts
- Cold formed bolts, screws and nuts
- Hot form bolts and screws
- Roll threaded studs, bolts and screws
- Hot formed nuts
Benefits of the API Spec 20E Monogram
- Win more bids where API Spec 20E product is a requirement or a competitive advantage
- Meet customers’ requirement for API Spec 20E monogrammed product
- Improved structure, processes and procedures internally
- Better internal controls, which will improve operations and reduce risks
- Obtain API Spec 20E monogramming license
How We Can Help
The ISO 9001 Group understands how to assist companies become compliant with API Spec 20E and obtain their API Spec 20E monogramming license. If your organization already has an API Spec Q1 quality management system, we will help you integrate API Spec 20E. Need an API Spec Q1 quality management system?
We have a 5 x 4 methodology that ensures that your management system meets the specific needs of your organization and ensures compliance or certification of your management system.
Contact us today to find out more about how The ISO 9001 Group can assist your organization achieve its business goals.
Request a proposal via the button below. We look forward to speaking with you on how the ISO Group 9001 can help your company achieve sustainable success through your quality, health, safety and environmental management systems.
Are You Interested In Joining One Of Our Public Training Classes? If So, We Welcome You To View Our Calendar To See The Event Your Most Interested In.
Need a speaker for your trade association monthly meetings or corporate event? Maybe you need a last minute speaker to fill in a slot?