This 4 Day API Spec Q1/Q2 QMS Fundamentals & Internal Auditor training course provides learners with a detailed understanding of the API Spec Q1 and API Spec Q2 quality management system standards (QMS). This course is designed for learners responsible for conducting internal audits within their organization and want to learn how to become an API Q1 or API Q2 internal auditor. The instructor will walk through all the clauses of the API Spec Q1 and API Spec Q2 specifications, provide clear interpretations and explain what to look for when auditing the requirements. This API Spec Q1/Q2 internal auditor course will take future or existing internal auditors through the audit cycle. Learners will participate in exercises and mock audits to further reinforce skills and concepts to take back to their organizations. Attendees will be encouraged to ask questions about the standards as they apply to their specific industry or organization. At the end of the course learners will be able to plan and conduct internal audits within their organization and pursue becoming a certified internal auditor.
Who Should Attend
– Management Representatives
– Supervisors, Coordinators
– Internal Auditors
– Quality Managers
– Oilfield Equipment Manufacturers
– Oil Company Personnel
– 7/20 – 7/23
– 8/10 – 8/13
– 9/14 – 9/17
– 10/27 – 10/30
– 11/17 – 11/20
9am – 4:30pm
Value of IACET Accreditation
Attending IACET Accredited Training is of great value for your professional continuing education. By attending our IACET Accredited training, you will earn CEUs that can be applied towards professional certifications, licenses and even college degrees. Click here to view a list of organizations and institutions that accept IACET CEUs. You may click here to view our IACET Accredited Provider Certificate.
– Explain common pitfalls internal auditors often make
– Explain the various types of audits
– Explain important internal auditor characteristics and etiquette
– Detailed review of ISO 19011 requirements pertaining to internal auditing
– Explain and illustrate core auditing methods and techniques
– Detailed review and explanation of the common and specific clauses of API Spec Q1/Q2
– Illustrate how to audit all API Spec Q1 and API Spec Q2 clauses
– Explain any new addendums
– Discuss important terms and definitions of internal auditing
– Explain the internal auditing cycle
– Explain how to develop an audit plan and scope
– Explain the concept of audit criteria and how to review it
– Explain how to use the process interaction map to conduct process-oriented audits
– Generate good audit questions from audit criteria
– Conduct opening meetings, interviews and closing meeting
– Explain and illustrate how to take audit notes properly
– Explain how to establish audit trails and randomly collect samples
– Explain methods of collecting objective evidence
– Explain how to properly interact with auditees to ensure a positive experience
– Classify and document findings
– Write clear corrective action requests for findings
– Explain the responsibility of auditees after the audit
– Explain how to properly log audit findings
– Practice internal auditing by conducting several rounds of mock audits
– Instructor and peer feedback and evaluation of mock audits
– Competency Test
– Course slides
– Standard in Checklist Format
– Mock Audit Material
– Competency Test
Items to Bring
– Management System Standard
– Internal Audit Procedure
Call us today at 832-326-9796 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to contact one of our management system consultants to set up an onsite training at your facility. The ISO 9001 Group can assist your organization in its training needs!
Do you have a group of at least 5 that need training?
COVID-19 Notice: Until further notice public and onsite courses will be conducted by live instructors online. See Simulcast rate.
Early Bird Special: Receive 10% Off Until 5 Days Before Course
2 attendees for 5% off
3 attendees for 10% off
3 or more attendees for 15% off
Registrations must be for the same course.
IACET Accredited \ CEUs
Real life experiences
30 days of free consultation
Course materials and resources
Certificate of completion
5629 FM 1960 West, Suite 200
Houston, Texas 77069
Find a Hotel Here.
Meals are included. Click to view typical meals provided.