This 1 Day Writing Standard Operating Procedures training course will walk learners through the process of writing standard operating procedures (SOPs) for their organizations. Learners will learn techniques and tools needed to document and communicate complex information with clarity and conciseness to others within your organization. At the end of the course learners will be able to identify processes and document the steps of the processes in the form of a standard operating procedure.
Who Should Attend
– Managers, Supervisors
– Document Control Personnel
9am – 4:30pm
– Explain the importance of sound standard operating procedures
– Explain the 5 step process for writing SOPs
– Explain and illustrate how to interview subject matter experts
– Illustrate how to prepare a flowchart of process steps
– Explain how to establish a process outline
– Explain how to establish a template for SOPs
– Explain document control features
– Explain the core sections of a good SOP
– Explain the use of writing standards
– Explain and illustrate how to write the actual steps of an SOP
– Explain mistakes to avoid when writing your SOP
– Explain how to review and test SOPs prior to issuance
– Explain important factors to consider regarding your SOP audience
– Explain the approval process
– Explain how to properly introduce and issue an SOP
– Explain how to establish document control for your SOPs
– Competency Test
Attend training in-person.
Login to live training.
Request specific date(s) for onsite training at your facility.
– Course slides
– Procedure Template
– Procedure Outline Example
– Standard Operating Procedure Example
– Competency Test
Items to Bring
– Sample of existing procedure
Call us today at 832-326-9796 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to contact one of our management system consultants to set up an onsite training at your facility. The ISO 9001 Group can assist your organization in its training needs!
IACET Accredited \ CEUs
Real life experiences
30 days of free consultation
Course materials and resources
Certificate of completion
5629 FM 1960 West, Suite 200
Houston, Texas 77069
Find a Hotel Here.
Meals are included. Click to view typical meals provided.
Request Onsite Training
Do you have a group of at least 5 that need training? We provide onsite training to support your specific management system needs.