ISO 45001:2018 Documentation Package
Writing documentation that meets management system requirements can be challenging for organizations of any size. If your organization is short on time or lacks the know-how of writing management system documentation, our documentation packages are a cost-effective solution to jumpstarting your implementation. Our carefully designed ISO 45001:2018 Certification Ready documentation package includes all required documents and forms to achieve certification with minor customization. These are not just cookie-cutter templates. Our documentation packages have been refined by management system experts with over 24+ years of experience.
Included at No Extra Cost
• Preliminary Customization
• Logo Placement and Branding
• (2) Complimentary Conformance Manager Concurrent Licenses. $480 Value. Click here to learn more about our management system software.
Documentation Package Contents
Level 1 Policies and Manual
1. Occupational Health and Safety Policy
2. Occupational Health and Safety System Manual
3. Occupational Health and Safety Objectives
Level 2 Processes and Procedures
4. Control of Documents
5. Control of Records
6. Identification and Assessment of Legal and Other Occupational, Health and Safety
7. Internal Audits
8. Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) Communications
9. Control of Nonconformities
10. Corrective and Preventive Actions
11. Personnel Training and Competency
12. Incident Reporting, Investigation and Cause Analysis
13. Hazard, Risk Identification, Control and Contingency Planning
14. Maintenance and Calibration of Equipment
15. Management of Change
Level 3 Forms
16. Procedure Template
17. Nonconformity Register
18. OH&S Internal Audit Schedule
19. Internal Audit Checklist
20. Nonconformity Report
21. Meeting Minutes Template
22. OH&S Management Review Minutes Template
23. Training Matrix And Register
24. Employee Evaluation
25. Form Template (Landscape)
26. Form Template (Portrait)
27. Employee Suggestion And Feedback
28. Sign-In Sheet
29. Job Description Template
30. Controlled Document Register
31. Hazard and Risk Register
32. Equipment Calibration And Maintenance Register
33. Performance Monitoring
34. Deviation \ Change Request
35. Action Confirmation
36. Employee Competency Assessment Record
37. Document Transmittal
38. Legal and Regulatory Compliance Register
39. Deviation \ Change Request Register
40. Interested Parties Register
41. Incident Report
Value Added Options
A technical writer will conduct a detailed review of your customized documentation, to ensure it meets management system requirements. Recommendations for improvements will be provided.
Our proven implementation checklist will provide a step-by-step guide to properly implementing your management system.
Online Implementation Support
A management system consultant will guide you through implementation during (6) online, one hour meetings. Your consultant will provide support, training and answer questions to ensure proper implementation of your management system. Additionally, you will gain access to our online training video library to further guide implementation activities.
Onsite Implementation Support
Price: Request a Quote
A management system consultant will travel to your facility to guide you through a step-by-step implementation checklist during bi-weekly meetings. Your consultant will provide support, training and answer questions to ensure proper implementation of your management system. Additionally, you will gain access to our online training video library to further guide implementation activities.
Pre-Certification Audit Service
Price: Request a Quote
Our Certified Lead Auditor will conduct a pre-certification (internal) audit, to determine readiness for a certification audit. A report of findings and corrective actions will be provided to ensure successful certification. Performing an initial internal audit is required by certification bodies prior to the certification audit.
We will select an ANAB or UKAS accredited certification body that best fits your organization. We will complete the certification application and submit for your approval. Upon completion of the certification audit, we will assist in responding to any finding(s) during the initial certification audit, until certification is achieved. We will continue to be available via phone or email for 30 days upon achieving certification.
How to Order
1. Place order below.
2. Pay invoice.
3. Documents delivered.