This 1 Day Document and Record Control training course is designed to provide learners with a clear understanding of how to establish controls for their documents and records to meet management system requirements, such as ISO 9001, ISO 13485, ISO 14001, ISO 22000, ISO 27001, ISO 45001, API Spec Q1 and others. At the end of the course, learners will be able to establish sound controls for their organizations’ documents and records.
Who Should Attend
– Managers, Supervisors
– Document Control Personnel
9am – 4:30pm
– Explain the difference between a document and a record
– Explain the Document Life Cycle
– Explain the importance and key concepts of document and record control
– Discuss management system standard requirements (e.g., ISO 9001)
– Illustrate how to establish a sound documentation structure
– Illustrate how to establish controls for documents and records
– Illustrate how to establish controlled document templates
– Illustrate how to establish document numbering systems
– Explain the document review and approval process
– Explain how to properly issue controlled documents
– Demonstrate how to use software applications for document control
– Explain how to properly revise and update controlled documents
– Illustrate how to establish document issuance and change notifications
– Explain how to establish document retention and disposition policies
– Explain how to properly retire and obsolete controlled documents
– Explain what certification bodies look for regarding document and record control
– Competency Test
Attend training in-person.
Login to live training.
– Course slides
– Document and Record Control Procedures
– Procedure and Form Templates
– Control Document Register
– Competency Test
Items to Bring
– Management System Standard
Call us today at 832-326-9796 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to contact one of our management system consultants to set up an onsite training at your facility. The ISO 9001 Group can assist your organization in its training needs!
5629 FM 1960 West, Suite 200
Houston, Texas 77069
Find a Hotel Here.
IACET Accredited \ CEUs
Real life experiences
30 days of free consultation
Course materials and resources
Certificate of completion
Meals are included. Click to view typical meals provided.
Request Onsite Training
Do you have a group of at least 5 that need training? We provide onsite training to support your specific management system needs.