DNV Hospital Accreditation Documentation Package
Writing documentation that meets management system requirements can be challenging for organizations of any size. If your organization is short on time or lacks the know-how of writing management system documentation, our documentation packages are a cost-effective solution to jumpstarting your implementation. Our carefully designed DNV Hospital Accreditation Ready documentation package includes all required documents and forms to achieve accreditation with minor customization. These are not just cookie-cutter templates. Our documentation packages have been refined by management system experts with over 24+ years of experience.
Included at No Extra Cost
• Preliminary Customization
• Logo Placement and Branding
• (2) Complimentary Conformance Manager Concurrent Licenses. $480 Value. Click here to learn more about our management system software.
Documentation Package Contents
Level 1 Policies and Manual
1. Quality Policy
2. System Manual
3. Quality Objectives
Level 2 Processes and Procedures
4. Control of Documents
5. Control of Records
6. Internal Audits
7. Control of Nonconformities
8. Corrective and Preventive Actions
9. Staff Training and Competency
10. Review of Requirements
11. Risk Identification, Control and Contingency Planning
12. Purchasing Products and Services
13. Control of Hospital Operations
14. Identification and Traceability
15. Safeguarding and Preservation
16. Handling, Transport and Storage
17. Maintenance and Calibration of Equipment
18. Measurement of Patient Satisfaction
19. Analysis of Data Regarding Effectiveness of QMS
20. Management of Change
Level 3 Forms
21. Procedure Template
22. Nonconformity Register
23. Internal Audit Plan
24. Internal Audit Checklist
25. Nonconformity Report
26. Meeting Minutes Template
27. Management Review Minutes Template
28. Training Matrix and Register
29. Equipment Maintenance Report
30. Employee Evaluation
31. Form Template (Landscape)
32. Form Template (Portrait)
33. Employee Suggestion and Feedback
34. Sign-In Sheet
35. Job Description Template
36. Supplier Evaluation
37. Controlled Document Register
38. Risk Register
39. Equipment Calibration and Maintenance Register
40. Patient Satisfaction Survey
41. Performance Monitoring
42. Deviation \ Change Request
43. Action Confirmation
44. Employee Competency Assessment Record
45. Document Transmittal
Value Added Options
A technical writer will conduct a detailed review of your customized documentation, to ensure it meets management system requirements. Recommendations for improvements will be provided.
Our proven implmentation checklist will provide a step-by-step guide to properly implementing your management system.
Online Implementation Support
A management system consultant will guide you through implementation during (6) online, one hour meetings. Your consultant will provide support, training and answer questions to ensure proper implementation of your management system. Additionally, you will gain access to our online training video library to further guide implementation activities.
Onsite Implementation Support
Price: Request a Quote
A management system consultant will travel to your facility to guide you through a step-by-step implementation checklist during bi-weekly meetings. Your consultant will provide support, training and answer questions to ensure proper implementation of your management system. Additionally, you will gain access to our online training video library to further guide implementation activities.
Pre-Certification Audit Service
Price: Request a Quote
Our Certified Lead Auditor will conduct a pre-certification (internal) audit, to determine readiness for a certification audit. A report of findings and corrective actions will be provided to ensure successful certification. Performing an initial internal audit is required by certification bodies prior to the certification audit.
We will select an ANAB or UKAS accredited certification body that best fits your organization. We will complete the certification application and submit for your approval. Upon completion of the certification audit, we will assist in responding to any finding(s) during the initial certification audit, until certification is achieved. We will continue to be available via phone or email for 30 days upon achieving certification.
How to Order
1. Place order below.
2. Pay invoice.
3. Documents delivered.