ISO 29001: 2010 was published in 2010 by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) . ISO 29001:2010 is a Quality Management System standard for Product and Service Supply Organizations to the Petroleum and Natural Gas Industry.
ISO 29001 Oil and Gas
Benefits of ISO 29001:2010 Certification
- Meet oil and gas industry and customer demands for ISO 29001 certified suppliers
- Increase revenues and overcome your competitors
- Increased product and service credibility due to ISO 29001 certification
- Improve operations and reduce risks within your organization
How We Can Help
The ISO 9001 Group understands how to design, develop and implement ISO 29001: 2010 certification ready management systems from the bottom up.
We guarantee your management system will achieve certification by ANAB or UKAS certification bodies. Our trained and experienced management system consultants will assist your organization in designing, developing, and implementing your ISO 29001:2010 management system.
Highlight of ISO 29001: 2010
- For all types of organization (product or service)
- All size organizations (small, medium and large)
- Internationally Recognized
- Easily integrated into other management systems (ISO 9001, API Spec Q1, API Spec Q2)
- Define and Understand Processes
- Control Documents and Records
- Customer Focused
- Establishment of Quality Objectives
- Clear Responsibility and Authority
- Internal and External Communications
- Management Reviews
- Personnel Training and Competency
- Product Planning and Realization
- Product Design and Development
- Purchasing Controls
- Controlling Outsourced Processes
- Supplier Evaluations
- Control of Monitoring and Measurement Equipment
- Monitoring Customer Satisfaction
- Internal Audit Planning and Program
- Controlling Nonconforming Product
- Continual Improvement
- Preventive and Corrective Actions
Request a proposal via the button below. We look forward to speaking with you on how the ISO Group 9001 can help your company achieve sustainable success through your quality, health, safety and environmental management systems.
Are You Interested In Joining One Of Our Public Training Classes? If So, We Welcome You To View Our Calendar To See The Event Your Most Interested In.
Need a speaker for your trade association monthly meetings or corporate event? Maybe you need a last minute speaker to fill in a slot?