This 1 Day Writing Standard Operating Procedures training course will walk learners through the process of writing standard operating procedures (SOPs) for their organizations. Learners will learn techniques and tools needed to document and communicate complex information with clarity and conciseness to others within your organization. At the end of the course learners will be able to identify processes and document the steps of the processes in the form of a standard operating procedure.
Who Should Attend
– Managers, Supervisors
– Document Control Personnel
9am – 4:30pm
Value of IACET Accreditation
Attending IACET Accredited Training is of great value for your professional continuing education. By attending our IACET Accredited training, you will earn CEUs that can be applied towards professional certifications, licenses and even college degrees. Click here to view a list of organizations and institutions that accept IACET CEUs. You may click here to view our IACET Accredited Provider Certificate.
– Explain the importance of sound standard operating procedures
– Explain the 5 step process for writing SOPs
– Explain and illustrate how to interview subject matter experts
– Illustrate how to prepare a flowchart of process steps
– Explain how to establish a process outline
– Explain how to establish a template for SOPs
– Explain document control features
– Explain the core sections of a good SOP
– Explain the use of writing standards
– Explain and illustrate how to write the actual steps of an SOP
– Explain mistakes to avoid when writing your SOP
– Explain how to review and test SOPs prior to issuance
– Explain important factors to consider regarding your SOP audience
– Explain the approval process
– Explain how to properly introduce and issue an SOP
– Explain how to establish document control for your SOPs
– Competency Test
– Course slides
– Procedure Template
– Procedure Outline Example
– Standard Operating Procedure Example
– Competency Test
Items to Bring
– Sample of existing procedure
Call us today at 832-326-9796 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request company group training for your team. The ISO 9001 Group can assist your organization in its training needs!
Company Group Training
Do you have a group of at least 5 that need training?
COVID-19 Notice: Until further notice public and onsite courses will be conducted by live instructors online. See Simulcast rate.
Early Bird Special: Receive 10% Off Until 5 Days Before Course
2 attendees for 5% off
3 attendees for 10% off
3 or more attendees for 15% off
Registrations must be for the same course.
IACET Accredited \ CEUs
Real life experiences
30 days of free consultation
Course materials and resources
Certificate of completion
5629 FM 1960 West, Suite 200
Houston, Texas 77069
Find a Hotel Here.
Meals are included. Click to view typical meals provided.