ISO 45001:2018 specifies the requirements for an Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) management system that will help organizations improve work safety in global supply chains. ISO 45001:2018 replaces OHSAS 18001, the world’s former reference for workplace health and safety. Establishing ISO 45001:2018 is the best way to demonstrate your organization’s Occupational Health and Safety awareness and commitment to your employees safety. ISO 45001:2018 is for all organizations, regardless of type, size, products or services provided.
Benefits of ISO 45001:2018 Certification
- Meet customer demands for ISO 45001:2018
- Allows better identification of hazards and risks
- Improved structure, processes and procedures internally
- Reduce insurance costs
- Improved reputation as “safe place to work”
- Reduction in occupational health and safety hazards
How We Can Help
The ISO 9001 Group understands how to design, develop and implement ISO 45001:2018 certification ready Occupational Health and Safety management systems from the bottom up to meet ISO 45001:2018 standards. If your organization has existing management systems, we will help you integrate ISO 45001:2018 into your current system(s), such as ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015.
We guarantee your ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health and Safety management system will get certified by ANAB or UKAS accredited certification bodies. Our trained and experienced management system consultants will assist your organization in designing, developing, and implementing your ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health and Safety management system.
Key ISO 45001:2018 Highlights
- For all types of organization (product, service, governmental, education, healthcare, etc.)
- All size organizations (small, medium and large)
- Internationally Recognized
- Easily integrated into other ISO management systems, such as ISO 9001 and ISO 14001
- Establish leadership commitment with clear responsibility and accountability
- Hazard identification and assessment of risks and opportunities
- Eliminating hazards and reducing OH&S risks
- Establish requirements of workers and other interested parties
- Incident Reporting, Investigations and Cause Analysis
- Control Documents and Records
- Establish Occupational Health and Safety Policy
- Establishment of OH&S objectives to maintain and continually improve the OH&S system and performance
- Internal and External Communications
- Management Reviews
- Personnel Training and Competency
- Emergency Preparedness and Response
- Establish monitoring, measurement, analysis and performance evaluation
- Internal Audit Planning and Program
- Preventive and Corrective Actions
Request a proposal via the button below. We look forward to speaking with you on how the ISO Group 9001 can help your company achieve sustainable success through your quality, health, safety and environmental management systems.
Are You Interested In Joining One Of Our Public Training Classes? If So, We Welcome You To View Our Calendar To See The Event Your Most Interested In.
Need a speaker for your trade association monthly meetings or corporate event? Maybe you need a last minute speaker to fill in a slot?