ISO 22000 published by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO), is a Quality Management standard for any organization in the food supply chain that needs to demonstrate the ability to control food saftey hazards.
ISO 22000 Overview
- Context of the Organization
- Leadership and Commitment
- Quality Policy and Objectives
- Risk Based Thinking
- People and Infrastructure
- Externally Developed Elements of the Food Safety Management System
- Organizational Knowledge
- Training and Competency
- Control of Documented Information
- Operational Planning and Control
- Management of Change
- Prerequisite Programmes (PRPs)
- Traceability System
- Emergency Preparedness and Response
- Handling of Emergencies and Incidents
- Hazard Control and Analysis
- Hazard Control Plan (HACCP/OPRP plan)
- Control of Monitoring and Measuring
- Verification Related to PRPs and Hazard Control Plan
- Management Review
- Control of Nonconforming Outputs
- Handling of Potentially Unsafe Products
- Withdrawal / Recall
- Corrective Actions
Benefits of ISO 22000
- Win more bids where certification is a requirement or a competitive advantage
- Meet customers’ requirement for certification
- Improved structure, processes and procedures internally
- Better internal controls, which will improve operations and reduce risks
- Achieve ISO 22000 certification
How We Can Help
The ISO 9001 Group understands how to design, develop and implement ISO 2000 certification ready management systems from the ground up to meet the latest ISO 22000 standard. If your organization already has an ISO 22000:2005 quality management system, we will help you transition to ISO 22000:2018.
We have a 5 x 4 methodology that ensures that your management system meets the specific needs of your organization and ensures compliance or certification of your management system.
Contact us today to find out more about how The ISO 9001 Group can assist your organization achieve its business goals.
Request a proposal via the button below. We look forward to speaking with you on how the ISO Group 9001 can help your company achieve sustainable success through your quality, health, safety and environmental management systems.
Are You Interested In Joining One Of Our Public Training Classes? If So, We Welcome You To View Our Calendar To See The Event Your Most Interested In.
Need a speaker for your trade association monthly meetings or corporate event? Maybe you need a last minute speaker to fill in a slot?