Non-conformities happen in all organizations, but having a solution is what’s important. The ISO 9001 Group will assist with investigating the nonconformity and providing a preventive and corrective action. When a nonconformity takes place, the following should be done:
• Document – All non-conformities that take place should be documented and saved as a record.
• Inform the proper internal authority – The internal authority will determine the severity of the nonconformity.
• Root Cause Analysis– Figure out what caused the nonconformity.
• Corrective and Preventive Action – An action to correct or prevent nonconformities.
We Provide Root Cause Analysis and CAPA Support
1. Submit NCR Online – Submit your NCR using our online NCR form.
2. Root Cause Analysis – A consultant will contact you to conduct an investigation, root cause analysis and identify possible corrective action.
3. Implementation – The proposed CAPA will be submitted for implementation.
CAPA Training Courses
The ISO 9001 Group is the first consulting firm, I’ve ever hired that actually delivered measurable results on time and on budget. Their results were nothing short of impressive. We were able to successfully pass our initial ISO 9001 audit, and we did so with No Findings and No Corrective Actions. We also successfully passed a customer audit with No Findings and No Corrective Actions.
Shawn Hughes, President