Non-conformities happen in all organizations, but having a solution is what’s important. The ISO 9001 Group will assist with investigating the nonconformity and providing a preventive and corrective action. When a nonconformity takes place, the following should be done:
• Document – All non-conformities that take place should be documented and saved as a record.
• Inform the proper internal authority – The internal authority will determine the severity of the nonconformity.
• Root Cause Analysis– Figure out what caused the nonconformity.
• Corrective and Preventive Action – An action to correct or prevent nonconformities.
We Provide Root Cause Analysis and CAPA Support
1. Submit NCR Online – Submit your NCR using our online NCR form.
2. Root Cause Analysis – A consultant will contact you to conduct an investigation, root cause analysis and identify possible corrective action.
3. Implementation – The proposed CAPA will be submitted for implementation.