The ISO 9001 Group’s Lean Management System approach is proven to be the most efficient and effective method for achieving the goal of your management system. Many organizations make common mistakes of including non-required documentation within their management system. While these non-required documents are most likely important for overall operations, they may not be required by the standard your management system is based upon.
Lean Management System
Our management system consultants can help you properly structure your documentation and possibly eliminate up to 60 -80% of non-required documentation that is currently in your system.
Benefits of our Lean approach:
- 60 – 80% less documentation
- Small systems manual that serves as a graphical interface for the system
- Process maps and flowcharts instead of volumes of text procedures
- Process focused instead of procedure and documentation focused
- Elimination of non-value-added documentation
- Easy to implement, train to, and navigate
- Smart document numbering system
- All documents in MS Office applications
- Quality objectives, key process indicators (KPI), and process measurement & monitoring are visually integrated into each process map
- Platform for continual improvement and integration of advanced quality tools (e.g. Lean, Six Sigma, statistical techniques, etc.)
- Seamless integration with API, ISO or OHSAS 18001 standards
sRequest a proposal via the button below. We look forward to speaking with you on how the ISO Group 9001 can help your company achieve sustainable success through your quality, health, safety and environmental management systems.
Are You Interested In Joining One Of Our Public Training Classes? If So, We Welcome You To View Our Calendar To See The Event Your Most Interested In.