ISO/TS 16949 published by the International Organization for Standardization(ISO), is a Quality Management Specification for the design, development, production, installation and servicing for the Automotive Industry. ISO/TS 16949 is used by organizations that produce and/or service automotive-related products.
ISO/TS 16949 Quality Management System – For Automotive production and Service Parts
ISO /TS 16949 Overview
- Quality Management System Requirements
- Management Responsibilities
- Quality Objectives
- Responsibilities, Authority and Communication
- Management Review
- Provision of Resources
- Work Environment
- Planning of Product Realization
- Customer-related Processes
- Design and Development
- Control of Production and Service Provision
- Control of Monitoring and Measuring Equipment
- Customer Satisfaction
- Controlling of Nonconformities
- Corrective and Preventative Actions
Benefits of ISO/TS 16949 Certification
- Win more bids where certification is a requirement or a competitive advantage
- Meet customers’ requirement for certification
- Improved structure, processes and procedures internally
- Better internal controls, which will improve operations and reduce risks
- Achieve ISO/TS 16949 certification
How We Can Help
The ISO 9001 Group understands how to design, develop and implement ISO/TS 16949 certification ready management systems from the ground up to meet the latest ISO/TS 16949 standard. If your organization already has an ISO 9001 quality management system, we will help you integrate ISO/TS 16949.
We have a 5 x 4 methodology that ensures that your management system meets the specific needs of your organization and ensures compliance or certification of your management system.
Contact us today to find out more about how The ISO 9001 Group can assist your organization achieve its business goals.
Request a proposal via the button below. We look forward to speaking with you on how the ISO Group 9001 can help your company achieve sustainable success through your quality, health, safety and environmental management systems.
Are You Interested In Joining One Of Our Public Training Classes? If So, We Welcome You To View Our Calendar To See The Event Your Most Interested In.