ISO 9001:2015 published by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO), is a Quality Management standard for product and service organizations that need to demonstrate their ability to consistently provide products and services that meet customer, statutory and regulatory requirements. Many organizations require ISO 9001:2015 compliance or certification for entry onto their approved vendors list (AVL).
ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System Requirements
ISO 9001:2015 Overview
- Context of the Organization
- Leadership and Commitment
- Quality Policy and Objectives
- Risk Based Thinking
- People and Infrastructure
- Organizational Knowledge
- Training and Competency
- Control of Documented Information
- Operational Planning and Control
- Design and Development
- Management of Change
- Control of Nonconforming Outputs
- Customer Satisfaction
- Management Review
- Corrective Actions
Benefits of ISO 9001:2015
- Win more bids where certification is a requirement or a competitive advantage
- Meet customers’ requirement for certification
- Improved structure, processes and procedures internally
- Better internal controls, which will improve operations and reduce risks
- Achieve ISO 9001:2015 certification
How We Can Help
The ISO 9001 Group understands how to design, develop and implement ISO 9001:2015 certification ready management systems from the ground up to meet the latest ISO 9001:2015 standard. If your organization already has an ISO 9001:2008 quality management system, we will help you transition to ISO 9001:2015.
We have a 5 x 4 methodology that ensures that your management system meets the specific needs of your organization and ensures compliance or certification of your management system.
Contact us today to find out more about how The ISO 9001 Group can assist your organization achieve its business goals.
Request a proposal via the button below. We look forward to speaking with you on how the ISO Group 9001 can help your company achieve sustainable success through your quality, health, safety and environmental management systems.
Are You Interested In Joining One Of Our Public Training Classes? If So, We Welcome You To View Our Calendar To See The Event Your Most Interested In.