ISO 9001:2008 specifies the requirements for a quality management system for product or service organizations. Establishing a QMS is the best way to demonstrate your organization’s ability to consistently provide products or services to your customers and meet statutory and regulatory requirements. ISO 9001:2008 is for all organizations, regardless of type, size, products or services provided. Many governmental and public agencies such as, education, healthcare and police departments also implement ISO 9001:2008 quality management systems.
ISO 9001 : 2008
Benefits of ISO 9001:2008 Certification
- Meet customer demands for ISO 9001:2008
- Increase revenues and overcome your competitors
- Become an approved vendor
- Increase credibility of your organization’s products or services due to ISO 9001 certification
- Improve operations, efficiency and reduce risks within your organization
How We Can Help
The ISO 9001 Group understands how to design, develop and implement ISO 9001:2008 certification ready quality management systems from the bottom up to meet ISO standards. If your organization has existing management systems, we will help you integrate ISO 9001:2008 into your current system(s).
We guarantee your ISO 9001:2008 quality management system will get certified by ANAB or UKAS accredited ISO certification bodies. Our trained and experienced management system consultants will assist your organization in designing, developing, and implementing your ISO 9001:2008 quality management system.
Key ISO 9001:2008 Highlights
- For all types of organization (product, service, governmental, education, healthcare, etc.)
- All size organizations (small, medium and large)
- Internationally Recognized
- Easily integrated into other ISO and API management systems
- Define and Understand Processes
- Control Documents and Records
- Customer Focused
- Establishment of Quality Objectives
- Clear Responsibility and Authority
- Internal and External Communications
- Management Reviews
- Personnel Training and Competency
- Product Planning and Realization (excluded for service)
- Product Design and Development (excluded for service)
- Purchasing Controls
- Controlling Outsourced Processes
- Supplier Evaluations
- Control of Monitoring and Measurement Equipment
- Monitoring Customer Satisfaction
- Internal Audit Planning and Program
- Controlling Nonconforming Product
- Continual Improvement
- Preventive and Corrective Actions
Request a proposal via the button below. We look forward to speaking with you on how the ISO Group 9001 can help your company achieve sustainable success through your quality, health, safety and environmental management systems.
Are You Interested In Joining One Of Our Public Training Classes? If So, We Welcome You To View Our Calendar To See The Event Your Most Interested In.
Need a speaker for your trade association monthly meetings or corporate event? Maybe you need a last minute speaker to fill in a slot?