ISO 17025 specifies the requirements for a Laboratory management system for calibration or testing labs. Establishing a lab QMS is the best way to demonstrate your lab’s ability to consistently provide calibrations or testing in accordance with regional, national and international reference standards. ISO 17025 is for all labs, regardless of type, size or the type of calibration or testing performed. Many organizations require their calibration or testing laboratories implement an ISO 17025 laboratory management system.
ISO 17025 LMS
Benefits of ISO 17025 Accreditation
- Meet customer demands for ISO 17025
- Increase revenues and overcome your competitors
- Become an approved laboratory
- Increase credibility of your calibration and testing services due to ISO 17025 accreditation
- Improve lab operations, efficiency and reduce risks
How We Can Help
The ISO 9001 Group understands how to design, develop and implement ISO 17025 accreditation ready laboratory management systems (LMS) from the bottom up to meet ISO 17025 standards. If your laboratory has an existing management systems, we will help you integrate ISO 17025 into your current system(s).
We guarantee your ISO 17025 laboratory management system will get certified by ANAB or UKAS accredited lab accreditation bodies. Our trained and experienced management system consultants will assist your lab in designing, developing, and implementing your ISO 17025 laboratory management system.
Key ISO 17025 Highlights
- For all types of laboratories (calibration or testing)
- All size laboratories (small, medium and large)
- Internationally Recognized
- Easily integrated into other ISO management systems, such as ISO 9001
- Define and Understand Processes
- Control Documents and Records
- Establish Calibration and Test Methods
- Establishment of Lab Quality Objectives
- Clear Responsibility and Authority
- Internal and External Communications
- Management Reviews
- Personnel Training and Competency
- Purchasing Controls
- Supplier Evaluations
- Controlling Outsourced Testing & Calibrations
- Control of Monitoring and Measurement Equipment
- Control of Reference Standards
- Monitoring Customer Satisfaction
- Internal Audit Planning and Program
- Controlling Nonconforming Work
- Continual Improvement
- Preventive and Corrective Actions
Request a proposal via the button below. We look forward to speaking with you on how the ISO Group 9001 can help your company achieve sustainable success through your quality, health, safety and environmental management systems.
Are You Interested In Joining One Of Our Public Training Classes? If So, We Welcome You To View Our Calendar To See The Event Your Most Interested In.