AS9100C published by SAE International, is a Quality Management System Specification for Aviation, Space and Defense Organizations in the Aerospace Industry. AS9100 is used by organizations that design, and/or produce aviation, space and defense products and by organizations providing post-delivery support, including the provision of maintenance, spare parts or materials for their own products.
AS9100 Quality Management System – For Aviation, Space and Defense Organizations
- Quality Management System Requirements
- Defines Management’s Responsibilities
- Resource Management
- Planning of Product Realization
- Project Management
- Risk Management
- Configuration Management
- Control of Work Transfers
- Customer-Related Processes
- Determination and Review of Requirements
- Customer Communications
- Design and Development
- Control of Production
- Post-Delivery Support
- Validation of Processes
- Identification and Traceability
- Customer Satisfaction
- Internal Auditing
- Control of Nonconforming Product
- Corrective and Preventive Actions
Benefits of AS9100 Certification
- Win more bids where certification is a requirement or a competitive advantage
- Meet customers’ requirement for certification
- Improved structure, processes and procedures internally
- Better internal controls, which will improve operations and reduce risks
- Achieve AS9100 certification
How We Can Help
The ISO 9001 Group understands how to design, develop and implement AS9100 certification ready management systems from the ground up to meet the latest AS9100 standards. If your organization already has an ISO 9001 quality management system, we will help you integrate AS 9100.
We have a 5 x 4 methodology that ensures that your management system meets the specific needs of your organization and ensures compliance or certification of your management system.
Contact us today to find out more about how The ISO 9001 Group can assist your organization achieve its business goals.
Request a proposal via the button below. We look forward to speaking with you on how the ISO Group 9001 can help your company achieve sustainable success through your quality, health, safety and environmental management systems.
Are You Interested In Joining One Of Our Public Training Classes? If So, We Welcome You To View Our Calendar To See The Event Your Most Interested In.