API Spec Q2 1st Edition was published in December-2011 by The American Petroleum Institute (API) . API Specification First Edition is a Quality Management System Specification for Service Supply Organizations to the Petroleum and Natural Gas Industry. The first edition represents a major shift in quality management for oil and gas service companies. The 1st edition introduces a major focus on defect prevention, waste reduction and reliability of services. API began “beta” audits in 2013 and is projected to go live and offer API Spec Q2 certification in 2014.
API Specification Q2
Benefits of API Spec Q2 Certification
- Meet oil and gas industry and customer demands for service companies to achieve API Spec Q2 certification
- Increase revenues and overcome your competitors
- Increased credibility of your organization’s services due to API Spec Q2 certification
- Improve operations and reduce risks within your organization
How We Can Help
The ISO 9001 Group understands how to design, develop and implement API Spec Q2 First Edition certification ready management systems from the bottom up to meet the latest American Petroleum Institute standards. If your organization has an API Spec Q1 Ninth Edition or ISO 9001:2008 management system, we will help you integrate API Spec Q2 into your current system(s).
We guarantee your management system will get certified by API. Our trained and experienced management system consultants will assist your organization in designing, developing, and implementing your API Spec Q2 management system.
Key API Spec Q2 1st Edition Highlights
- Published December 2011
- Does not follows ISO 9001:2008 structure, but meets ISO 9001 requirements
- Introduces Critical Success Factors
- Service Quality Plan
- Service Related Product \ Equipment
- Restriction on Claiming Exclusions
- 25 Mandatory Procedures
- Must Define Personnel Competency and Training Requirements
- Translation of Documents in other Languages
- Risk Assessment and Management
- Contingency Planning
- Determine Supplier Criticality
- Preventive Maintenance of Service Equipment
- Management of Changes (MOC)
- Inclusion of Outsourced Suppliers in Internal Audits
Request a proposal via the button below. We look forward to speaking with you on how the ISO Group 9001 can help your company achieve sustainable success through your quality, health, safety and environmental management systems.
Are You Interested In Joining One Of Our Public Training Classes? If So, We Welcome You To View Our Calendar To See The Event Your Most Interested In.
Need a speaker for your trade association monthly meetings or corporate event? Maybe you need a last minute speaker to fill in a slot?